All smallholders are welcome to join our Smallholders Club and reap the benefits of being part of this group.
The Aims & Values of the club are:
- Arming you with knowledge
- Connecting you with other smallholders in your local area
- Prevention is better than cure approach
- Inspiring best practice for purchasing, biosecurity, and treatment protocols
- Providing a local network to share ideas
The Key Benefits of membership are:
- Free tailored health plan (worth over £150) which outlines your approach to vaccinations, parasite control, quarantine, routine procedures, fertility management and goals throughout the year
- Dedicated Vet* allowing you to form a strong relationship with someone who knows your farm
- Shared vaccine/scanning days between club members, reducing your costs
- Quarterly newsletter
- Meetings/workshops twice per year discussing topical issues
- 50% off attendance at any chargeable Larkmead Farm workshops
If you are interested in joining or would like further information, please contact the Farm Office on 01491 651479.
*Normal hours only. For emergency out of hours appointments you will be seen by the vet on call.