Larkmead Farm Vets is committed to working with you to improve herd profitability through animal health and welfare. To achieve this, our team of experienced cattle vets will provide you with tailor-made, up-to-date and affordable health services to suit your business needs.
Contact our farm vets
Our dairy cattle services include:
Herd Health Planning
- We offer a dynamic herd health planning service with annual reviews and regular interim sessions to monitor your herd’s progress.
- We can provide this in many formats to support your business needs and milk contract requirements. We currently service a variety of different types of requirements including: herd health planning to support Waitrose, M&S, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, and Arla contracts.
- Our experienced vets can also help you achieve your Red Tractor Standards.
Udder Health (Mastitis and Somatic Cell Counts)
- Experienced AHDB Mastitis Control Plan providers: allows an objective assessment of mastitis and cell count issues.
- Udder health monitoring: data analysis through TotalVet, Interherd, Interherd Plus, Uniform, and NMR herd companion and Bacteriology.
- Milking routine assessment service and trouble shooting in the parlour.
- Udder singer available for hire upon request.
- Our farm vets are trained in the 5-step Dutch Foot Trimming method.
- ROMS accredited mobility scoring.
- AHDB Healthy Feet Programme mobility mentors.
Competitively priced medicines and veterinary services that are monitored regularly. If you have any questions regarding our services, please do not hesitate to call the Farm Office on 01491 651479.
Order farm meds