Operating Theatres & Facilities
Should your pet need to attend the practice for an operation you will be asked to visit either our Didcot Park Road branch or our Cholsey branch, whichever is most convenient for you. Both sites are equipped with everything needed to carry out surgery in a clean, calm, professional environment.
Our facilities include:
- Separate prep rooms for induction of anaesthesia and pre-operative preparation.
- Operating theatres with piped gases, surgical lighting configurations and anaesthetic monitoring equipment.
- A dedicated Orthopaedic suite at our Didcot branch.
- Individual dental suites with dental radiography, anaesthesia and surgical equipment.
- Imaging rooms for digital radiography (X-ray), ultrasound scanning and endoscopy.
If you would like to know more about our facilities, please call us on Cholsey 01491 651379 or Didcot 01235 814991.
Learn about the surgical treatments and care we offer
Get your pet ready for a procedure
Contact us for more information
Is your pet insured?
Pet insurance can help to reduce the financial burden of surgical intervention for a variety of illnesses, injuries, and other health conditions. Learn more about pet insurance.