Larkmead Vets' Offer Terms
Any offer, promotion, code, special (“the Offer”) offered by Larkmead Veterinary Group (“We”) has the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Offer runs for a finite period, as defined in the Offer Terms and Conditions below or on the coupon itself.
- If no end date is defined on the advertisement, coupon or voucher then the time limit for the offer is a maximum of 30 days after the campaign started.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- We reserve the right to exclude any person from participating in the Offer on reasonable grounds.
- We reserve the right to end the Offer or to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The Offer is subject to availability.
- Where applicable, the Offer will only continue while stocks last.
- The Offer can only be redeemed once by the same customer/account holder within the period of validity (unless specifically overridden by an additional Term and Condition).
- Offers may apply to participating branches only, and not our entire group. We reserve the right to amend the participating branches at any time without prior notice.
The Offer name may differ across our marketing material and as such, We;
- Reserve the right to change the wording without prior notice.
- Reserve the right to define which offer the wording is referring to.
- By applying for an offer you are opting in to receive marketing material via email. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Generic Terms and Conditions for Gift Vouchers
Any gift card offered by Larkmead Veterinary Group (“Us”, “We” or “Our”) has the following
Terms and Conditions:
- Gift cards may only be redeemed by the recipient as intended by Us, subject to Our Generic Terms and Conditions.
- Gift cards may only be redeemed once.
- Gift cards can be redeemed at Larkmead Veterinary Group Branches. They may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the card on payment of the difference.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift cards are only valid until the date printed on the card.
- If no end date is defined on the gift card, it is valid for a maximum of 30 days after the gift card was given by Us.
- Only original gift cards printed by Us will be accepted. Photocopies and Reproductions will not be accepted.
- Gift cards can only be used during a purchase or payment of a bill at one of our branches.
- Gift card values may not be added as a credit to an account.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card on a purchase or bill payment, the remaining balance will immediately expire.
- Gift cards should be treated as cash. They are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards.
- We will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if We, in Our discretion, deem such action necessary.
- This does not affect your legal rights.
Competition & Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Any competition, prize draw or giveaway (“the Offer”) offered by Larkmead Veterinary Group (“We”) has the following Terms and Conditions:
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Larkmead Veterinary Group, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 unless specified otherwise – in which case, they must have written permission from a parent or guardian.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Larkmead Veterinary Group relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise all postal entries must be made on the relevant coupon or form.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- By entering a competition you are opting in to receive marketing material via email. You may unsubscribe at any time.