COVID-19 Information – Larkmead Vets
Larkmead Vets are mindful that some clients may be vulnerable in relation to the Coronavirus. We are happy to work with you to ensure visits are as stress free as possible.
Our current COVID guidelines are:
- There is no longer a requirement to wear a mask on site at our branches.
- Our staff are happy to wear a mask in consultation rooms or on visits to your premises – please let them know before the consultation begins if you would like them to wear one.
- If you wish to wear a mask during your visit to our branches and don’t have one, we have disposable masks available. Please ask our staff to assist you on your arrival.
- Please remember to sanitise your hands on entry to the practice – hand hygiene remains an important part of reducing the spread of COVID 19.
- SMALL ANIMALS – DO NOT attend an appointment at our branches if you have tested positive for COVID 19. Our video consultation service may be appropriate for your appointment instead; contact our team in advance to arrange this.
- FARM, PIGS, EQUINE – If our Large Animal vets are due to attend your premises, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance wherever possible so that we may re-arrange the visit.
- Please note that some of the services detailed on this website may not be currently available due to our COVID safety measures.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
Book an appointment