Independent Vets in Didcot - Park Road
Main Surgery & 24/7 Emergencies
Welcome to Larkmead Vets in Didcot. First opened in 1981, our Small Animal independent veterinary practice at Park Road in Didcot provides a full range of first-class veterinary services for pets and owners, including hospital facilities.
Register online or call us to join the Larkmead family: 01235 814991
Why register with us:
- We treat a wide range of pet species including cats, dogs, rabbits, and small furries.
- You can book appointments with us 7 days a week, including our Sunday Surgery, which is at no extra cost to you. Our standard consultation fee is £46.27.
- Booking is easy and quick via our online booking tool – we also offer video consultations with one of our own vets.
- 24/7 emergency care on-site & overnight hospitalisation facilities whenever you need us with full access to your pet’s clinical record. This service is manned by our own team of vets and nurses ensuring a familiar team and surroundings for you and your pet. Our team have advanced certificates in surgery (including orthopaedic), medicine, oncology and ophthalmology.
- Join our Lifetime Care Club for cats and dogs and receive savings and benefits for your pet’s preventative care.
- As an independent practice, the comfort and wellbeing of all our patients is at the forefront of everything we do.
- Our Didcot vet practice is an ISFM Accredited Cat Friendly Clinic, level silver, which recognises the excellent provisions we have for cats.
- We have four consulting rooms (one specifically for cats) and full operating and in-patient hospitalisation facilities, including an orthopaedic operating suite.
The complete range of services we offer, coupled with our friendly and welcoming team, makes us the perfect choice for pet owners in Didcot, Abingdon, Wallingford, Milton, Goring, Benson, Wantage, Fulscot, Hagbourne, Upton, and beyond. Whatever type of pet you have, you can rest assured they will be in excellent hands at Larkmead Vets in Didcot.
Register Book online
|Monday to Friday
||8:30am – 7:00pm
||8:30am – 5:00pm
||9:00am – 4:00pm
||9:00am – 4:00pm (for urgent and emergency appointments only)
*Larkmead Vets offers a Sunday surgery at their Didcot branch. This surgery is at no extra cost to you, the consultation fee and all treatment costs are the same on Sundays as on any other day of the week.
Find & contact us
Call: Appointments & Emergencies – 01235 814991
Visit: Larkmead Vets, 111-113 Park Road, Didcot, Oxon, OX11 8QT – get directions
Please be aware that Park Road is closed at the Hagbourne end until 19th of October. Access to the practice is unaffected from the Didcot end of Park Road.
24/7 Emergency pet care
We provide our own emergency vet service from Didcot (Park Road) so you can always bring your pet to a familiar practice – learn more
Our Didcot branch has a client car park with a wheelchair accessible entrance.
Please note that our Cat Clinic is upstairs so let our team know if this presents a problem for you (our team can help carry cat baskets if required).
Customer toilet available.
In-person appointments & video consultations
You can either see at vet in person at Didcot, or another of our surgeries, or you can discuss your concerns with one of our vets using a video link from the comfort of your own home. Learn more about our vet consultations & nurse clinics.
Appointments can be made via our Online Booking System or by calling us on 01235 814991.
Have you heard about our Lifetime Care Club for cats & dogs?
See more Didcot vet services