In all cases where food is provided, please do let us know if you have any dietary restrictions that we need to be aware of.
If you would like to attend any of our events, please phone the office on 01491 651479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Farm Assurance Guidelines recommend that at least one member of each farm team has undertaken training and holds a certificate in administering medicines.
This workshop will:
- Improve knowledge of different medicines available on farm and improve decision making
- Safely administer medicines to animals under your care
- Record medicine use in accordance with legislation
- Store and maintain medicines on farm in accordance with legislation and farm assurance requirements.
- Describe the difference between vaccines and treatments and the different legislative classes including antibiotics
- Describe the basic classes of anthelmintics and the need for veterinary or SQP guidance on their use
- Understand the actions of an NSAID and when they should be used
- Understand the responsibility of those administering medicines to farm animals
- £50 per person
- (50% discount for Flock Health & Suckler Health Club members)
- Lunch and Certificate of Attendance provided